Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Henna Peacock Cookie Platter Tutorial

Some years back I created a cookie design that got me noticed in this wonderful cookie world, here it is if you haven't seen it yet:

 I have gotten requests from all over the world for this cookie, particularly this year when peacock inspired weddings seemed to be all the rage. I don’t like to create a design twice and so when I wanted to make a new video I used that design as a starting point for something completely new. The other element of inspiration for my new design was henna which I seem to be seeing everywhere. I was very happy with my finished design it seems to marry these 2 elements perfectly.

In my YouTube video I explain in great detail how to reproduce all three of the cookie designs in the platter. Video can be viewed here:


Here is the my original design template: