Thursday, January 17, 2013

Mini Valentine Love Shack - 3D cookie project


Welcome to day 2 of Haniela's and my Valentine projects, once you are done here be sure to head over to her blog and see what she has for you. She created adorable  Decorated Hershey Kiss Cookies.

The idea for these project  was to make treats made of Cookies & Candy, here is today's tutorial.

Over the holidays I got a surprise in the mail from Connie, this clever cookie cutter can be found here:


This cutter is in Good Cooks Christmas collection, it certainly could be used for other events such as Valentines day. Here is a little video showing you how I created a mini love shack.

I used a 3.5" round cookie to create a base for the house.

Here is the round up for the projects:

Haniela's Valentine's Day S'mores Cookie Sticks
Haniela's Decorated Hershey Kiss Cookies
and my Glass cookie heart