Monday, March 14, 2016

My 2016 Easter Collection

Hello everyone,

I've added all my Easter projects to this post to make things easier for you, I hope you enjoy them.

Crackle Easter Eggs, this is this years hit so far.


Next I have these pretty cookies embellished with a chocolate disc.


You'll find the cookie kit here

Next I made these adorable Minion Easter Eggs cookie which were a collaboration with my good friend Haniela's (Pixelated Minions)






Here is the template to recreate my minion egg cookies.


I love these easy Easter egg cookies embellished with a simple bow, I made these cookies last year but due to some technical issues I didn't get to publish the video. You can see the Easter party by clicking here.



I'm not sure exactly how I come up with my crazy ideas but I think you might enjoy this cookie experiment where I use a pottery technique to make some Easter egg cookies.




Last cookie project for today these easy cut-out Easter egg cookies.




I hope you enjoyed my Easter collection and I'll see you next time.

Marlyn